Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New perfume "Summer Love"


As many of you know, I am a fanatic about scents! I am in love with all things that smell good, especially when they are natural. My line of Botanical Perfumes "GA Essence" embodies all things natural and lovely. I worked very hard to come up with blends that would be unique, yet appeal to men and women. Well, after many months of no blending, I have listed my new scent for the girls only: Summer Love! Summer Love is what I think of when I think of the warmer months and the arrival of Spring and Summer. Summer Love is full of gorgeous floral notes, like Neroli, Orange Blossom Water Absolute, Magnolia, Jasmine and lovely Citrus oils. This is such a pretty and feminine scent and will make any girl feel special. There are no synthetic fragrances in any of my blends, just rare and precious absolutes and essential oils.

3 Comments:

Green Subjective said...

This one sounds very lovely. After I make a few sales I will get a sample of that.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohh that sounds gorgeous! I think I need to try it. :)

(Sorry for the April Fool's joke on my blog. Haha! Thanks for the sweet words!!)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Mmmm, I love citrusy smells. Sounds perfect.