Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank you!!!!!!!!!


Just wanted to write a quick "Thank You" to ThingsandStuff Blog for her lovely write up of my "Sweetheart" scented tea lights she received from me! Also, thank you to one of my very favorite Etsians, 1337Art for writing about my new Botanical Perfume called "Summer Love" I am always very thankful for anyone who compliments my products through their blogs! Check out their Etsy shop's too ThingsandStuff.Etsy.com and 1337art.Etsy.com and shop away! Gotta love Etsy!!!!!!! Have a great weekend and look for a new Etsy shop interview on Monday with LiciaPots.Etsy.com!!!

2 Comments:

Green Subjective said...

Thank you so much for the mention! You are one of my favorites too. :) It's always a pleasure to receive products from you. Keep up the great work!

Cuz I'll be back. :)

Kim said...

I love featuring, being featured and reading others blogs where they feature. It's such a great part of etsy!