Monday, June 9, 2008

Audacious listed in my Etsy shop!


OK, I have finally gotten around to listing "Audacious" in my Etsy shop. I will add it to my website later this week. I can't wait to see the response. Both 1/4 oz. roll-ons and small samples are for sale. Check it out. It is amazing!


Like a sample for free?  Well, leave a comment here with your email and blog address/web address (if you have either) and I will throw your name into a drawing to win 1 5/8 ounce sample of Audacious.  Good luck!  I will draw a winner June 21st!

See my post below for more info on the new blend or click on the link below. 


Audacious Natural Parfum Oil Extrait

8 Comments:

Sweetest Petula said...

yummy! I must try this one. Love, Love, Love the candles that I bought from you. Great scents!

Gabriel's Aunt said...

Good to see you Sweet Petula!

You are entered to win the sample! Good luck!

Unknown said...

oh, sounds lovely!

Aimee Dars said...

Looks wonderful!

theetsybebe said...

How cool! I admit I've never tried a handmade perfume. :) Thanks for entering me.

pinkeareddog@gmail.com

ThePeachTree said...

I've been seeing you around! Great idea for a giveaway :)

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy!

saffron said...

OOOh, it does sounds wonderful! Check out my giveaway on my blog right now too!