Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling the need to spread the Summer Love!


So, I have to say I am in love with my Summer Love perfume; full of sweet floral and citrus notes and perfect for a hot summer day.  I get a lot of compliments when I wear it and how it smells like summer.  So, as I get back into my creative, blending mode, I wanted to see about creating a candle that would create the same feelings.  What I came up with it quite delicious I have to say.  My new candle, which will also be called Summer Love, is a gorgeous blend of orange blossom, jasmine, magnolia and sweet citrus just like my perfume.  Now, this is not a candle version of it the perfume oil, but it will be similar in composition.  I am working on the first batch now and I will be burning many of them myself around the house.  I will be listing this in a few weeks in my Etsy shop and, if you are lucky, will do a pre-buy on it so you can be the first to try! Just had to share my creation with you!  Stay tuned for more summer goodness!

5 Comments:

Gifts, Etc. said...

Oooo...I can smell it now. :-)

Dressed Up Digger said...

mmmm, that sounds truly yumy. I bet the smell is so fresh and summery!

i love the pic btw...

s.x

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Youe new perfume sounds like it smells great. I like all the scents you used. :o)

Unknown said...

Sounds wonderful!

Green Subjective said...

How exciting! I love this scent. Candles from your perfumes are a great idea. :) Yay!