Monday, July 7, 2008

GA Essence Natural Parfum Extraits on sale this week!




I rarely put these on sale, but this week you will finally get a chance to try some of my amazing GA Essence natural perfumes on sale!  Today through Saturday July 12th, I am offering 15% off all my oil-based perfumes.  This includes my brand new super sexy scent for women called "Audacious" with Pink Lotus, Tuberose Spice and Coconut.  Sweet, sexy and sensual.  You also get 15% off all the samples too, so now is a great time to try any blend you have been eyeing.  All my blends are super concentrated and made with natural essential oils and absolutes in a base of organic skin-loving jojoba oil. 

So, check out all my amazing blends (most are unisex so guys check them out!) and take advantage of my very rare perfume sale!

Check out my whole line of GA Essence Blends.



0 Comments: