Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OMG! Chocolate Bar is here!!



Now, I have been trying for years to figure out a way to create a chocolate candle that would compete with those synthetic ones out there in strength and uniqueness of scent.  Well, "Chocolate Bar", my brand new candle with Cocoa, Coconut and Mandarin is a hit!  I have been burning one on and off for a week now and just walking in the room when it burning is a treat to my nose and makes me smile. There is no bitterness in the scent like you will find with synthetic chocolate fragrances; just sweet and buttery chocolate with sweet Mandarin making it even yummier. I just listed the 8oz. candle in my Etsy shop today so check it out, tell your friends and stock up on them for the holidays.  It will be a crowd pleaser and comes guilt free! 

Also, a reminder to sign up for my newsletter (click on the logo to the left) and watch for some great deals and coupons coming your way just in time to shop for holiday gifts.  

2 Comments:

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

oh my gosh I bet this is absolutely luscious! best wishes to you and your business!
www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com

Wash The Day Away said...

Oooo, this sounds awesome! I'll have to try this scent next time I get candles from you!