Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NEW SCRUBS LISTED IN MY ETSY SHOP!




I have finally gotten around to adding back some more scrubs to my Etsy shop and I am currently working on some bath powders and bath teas.  I really love making these items as they are things that I use on a regular basis to create my own "Spa" experience.  I have 2 brand new scrubs listed now that you have to check out.  The first one is my Royal Couple Salt Scrub (inspired by my Solid Perfume of the same name) with Rose Absolute, Ground Organic Roses and Jasmine.  I love this scrub!  It is so lovely.  The second, Vanilla Blossom, with Real Vanilla and Rare Orange Blossom Absolute.  This is a sweet, floral and exotic blend that will make you feel like you are in heaven.  Anyone who mentions this post when purchasing these items in my shop, will receive a 15% discount!  What a deal!  So, go indulge yourself.  The prices are already great!




2 Comments:

Green Subjective said...

How exciting! Those both sound wonderful. It's great to see you've added scrubs back to your Etsy shop!

Ayala Moriel said...

Nikki,
Here's an invitation to play a little blog-game-of-tag:
http://ayalasmellyblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/game-of-tag.html
A good way to introduce new blogs and small independent perfumeries and beauty businesses to our readers.
Your candles are amazing, by the way! I'm very smitten with the ones you've sent me last week :)
xo
Ayala