Monday, June 15, 2009

Bohem candle is now in my Etsy shop and website!



OK, so finally I have gotten around to taking the first pic of my new Bohem candle. I have been trying to get to this for a month now and with my move and life getting in the way, I have not had much time. Bohem (like the perfume) is a fabulous blend of Tobacco, Amber, Patchouli and Vetiver. This combination is so unique, warm and sultry that it will be perfect to burn on a warm summer night. This is the first time I have used Tobacco or Amber in a candle and I am so thrilled with the results. The perfume has done well and I hope the candle does too. I hope to have pics of the votive and travel tin done this week. Anyone who reads this post and wants to try the new blend can just mention the code "blogbohem" in my Etsy shop/Notes to Seller Section and get %15 off the 8oz. size listed!!

1 Comment:

Tracy said...

Lots of lovely new products and scents...and love the all-green packaging! :o) Happy Days!