Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting back to Blogging!

Hi all! It's been since October since I have blogged and now that my lovely friend Lena has fixed some snaffoos on here, I am going to be blogging again!


So, a quick update: I have a couple of new products in the works as we speak getting ready for an early Spring release. (1) My Violet/Cedar/Cognac perfume blend is getting closer to done. I am really excited about this one. It is so earthy, dry and takes my senses to a base instinct place. (2) Working on a cherry blossom/honey/almond accord. I have wanted to do this for a long time and after a few requests for this type of scent (plus the fact that I adore almond/cherry blossom); I am getting things in motion. (3) Frangipani candle will be the next Just For Fun blend. Gorgeously floral, intensely sweet and perfect to get Spring started. I estimate that by Mid-March I will have 2 of the 3 items ready to go.

I look forward to releasing more products soon and getting your feedback!

Glad to be back and blogging!

0 Comments: