Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spring Shopping Event this Saturday Courtesy of Etsy Rain!


I don't know about you, but I am all about Spring right now. The smells, the plants, getting out there and getting your hands dirty (if only I had a garden right now). Oh, and SHOPPING for stuff! For those of you in Seattle, you get a great opportunity this Saturday to grab some amazing stuff for Mother's Day or just to celebrate Spring. If you have an Etsy addiction like I do, you have will be able to experience a ton of Etsy sellers for the big Etsy Rain show Saturday, May 8th from 11am-5pm. Come to the Intiman Theater at the Seattle Center for amazing products and art. This is the time and place to shop! I will be there with all my newest candles and perfumes plus all the favorites. Look for me in the downstairs lobby. The first 50 people in the door Saturday receive a SWAG bag filled with Etsy goodies! Bring your Mom for a fun-filled day of shopping or just come pick up some great stuff for yourself. Happy Spring!

0 Comments: