Monday, April 7, 2008

Time for Tea!


I am in the process of finishing by brand new candle scent (name to be announced) and couldn't wait to share it with you!
I have been working on ways to incorporate some of my favorite things into my candles and I am a tea fanatic! So, without further ado, I give you my Green Tea and Honey candle. This candle is subtle, sweet and slightly citrus. I love how different this one is from my other candles; with Japanese Green Tea mixed with bits of Fruity White tea, this candle really stands out. I am sure you will fall in love with it as I have. It is a perfect candle to burn when you want a warm, sweet and subtle fragrance that will sooth and calm. So, grab a cup of your favorite tea, a good book and light this one! I am listing this in my Etsy shop as a pre-sale as my labels are not finished. You could be the first to try it! Stop by my Etsy shop and take a peek at this and many other amazing scents!

"Green Tea and Honey Candle in my Etsy Shop"






8 Comments:

Crazy Times Candle & Bath Co. said...

Green tea and honey would smell GREAT!!!

I can smell it just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

WOW, sounds wonderful!! gonna go check out your shop now!!
Cathy
LilMouse.etsy.com

monamigreetings said...

Mmmm, I love green tea!

terra said...

sounds very tempting : )
im sure it will be woNdeRfuL!

IndigoRainPottery said...

Wow, I love the idea of a green tea smell...I think it will go quickly. Good luck!

Howling Caterpillars said...

That candle sounds yummy!

lorenzstudio said...

This sounds divine!
I'm off to see what other beauties you have in your shop!

chasing lilies said...

I love green tea and honey!