Monday, April 7, 2008

Time for Tea!


I am in the process of finishing by brand new candle scent (name to be announced) and couldn't wait to share it with you!
I have been working on ways to incorporate some of my favorite things into my candles and I am a tea fanatic! So, without further ado, I give you my Green Tea and Honey candle. This candle is subtle, sweet and slightly citrus. I love how different this one is from my other candles; with Japanese Green Tea mixed with bits of Fruity White tea, this candle really stands out. I am sure you will fall in love with it as I have. It is a perfect candle to burn when you want a warm, sweet and subtle fragrance that will sooth and calm. So, grab a cup of your favorite tea, a good book and light this one! I am listing this in my Etsy shop as a pre-sale as my labels are not finished. You could be the first to try it! Stop by my Etsy shop and take a peek at this and many other amazing scents!

"Green Tea and Honey Candle in my Etsy Shop"






8 Comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Green tea and honey would smell GREAT!!!

I can smell it just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

WOW, sounds wonderful!! gonna go check out your shop now!!
Cathy
LilMouse.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love green tea!

Anonymous said...

sounds very tempting : )
im sure it will be woNdeRfuL!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the idea of a green tea smell...I think it will go quickly. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That candle sounds yummy!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

This sounds divine!
I'm off to see what other beauties you have in your shop!

chasing lilies said...

I love green tea and honey!