Monday, September 22, 2008

SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a great week to start stocking up on all your Fall candles!  From today until Saturday, all my Just For Fun 100% natural candles are 15% off in my Etsy shop and my website at gabrielsaunt.com .  This includes all my votives, travel tins, 8oz and 12oz. candles.  Hurry as I am going to be discontinuing my 12oz. candles very soon so stock up!  As always, every candle is hand-poured and scented with essential oils and other natural elements.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Great sale!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Uh oh... I better make some money this week so I can candle shop!

Kim Caro said...

yes fall candles mmmm but i have a cat with ashtma so i dont want to trigger that :(

Rosebud Collection said...

Sounds like a good sale..good candles too.

Jeanene said...

Sounds like a great deal! I'll run and take a look...