Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More reasons to love Etsy!




So, a few months ago I was browsing Etsy (as I do pretty much every day of my life it seems) and came across this AMAZING shop selling some of the most gorgeous bags I have seen in a while.  Her shop is called TamamiKoBag.etsy.com and she is based in Toronto. I am IN LOVE with her shop! History has shown that I am not good at picking out bags of any sort for myself, but as I have found shops on Etsy that sell them, I am becoming more and more obsessed and getting that talent down!  Anyway, this shop takes vintage fabric and turns it into pieces that I don't come across in everyday shopping.  So, I gave in and finally bought this piece called "Lyric Pink":


All her bags are stunning and I will be back for more soon I know!  Check out her shop and feel free to post some comments or your favorite bag from her shop here!


TamamiKoBag.etsy.com

3 Comments:

kim* said...

that is very nice

luluvillage said...

gorgeous fabric, lovely feminine design!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is absolutely GORGEOUS!