Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What do you want under your tree?




I grew up looking forward to putting up the Christmas tree.  Most years it was a fake one and so I just had to imagine what that freshly cut tree smell was like.  On occasion, there was a real one, but for the most part picking out a tree was done at a local Kmart or other department store. When I first started my candle lines, I knew I had to come up with a Holiday scent that would make me always feel like I had a gorgeous smelling and decorated tree.  Nicely decked with candy canes and shiny ornaments.  That is what "Under The Tree" does for me.  There have been several years where I did not put a tree up and so, in it's place, I burned this to give me that holiday scented lift! "Under The Tree" is a fresh and slightly sweet blend of Cedarwood, Pine and Peppermint and is sure to add a special something to your home or holiday event.  Show up with this (or any of my candles) candle as a housewarming or host/hostess gift.  You will have everyone talking! 

Check out my freshly listed "Under The Tree" candle now in my Etsy shop and website.

SALE ON ALL MY CONTAINER CANDLES (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE) INCLUDING TRAVEL TINS UNTIL NOVEMBER 23RD.  GET 15% OFF IN MY ETSY SHOP! 

2 Comments:

Tracy said...

Love the name..so redolent of all the sensual delights of the holidays! We always had a fake tree when I was growing up...my sister was allergic to real trees, so we couldn't have those--LOL! It's only as an adult and having my own home that a return to real trees has been possible--what joy! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Gabriel's Aunt said...

I know! Thank you Tracy! Well, now I am in the Pacific NW surrounded by those smells so I am making up for it! HUGS!!!