Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday is the new Black Friday




Or is it?  I would love to know who out there finishes out there weekend of after Thanksgiving deal shopping with a few clicks of the mouse.  Are you having a Cyber Monday blowout?  How are you shopping this year?  Malls? Outlet Stores? Etsy?  eBay? As I mentioned in my Black Friday post, I am again committing to buying only handmade again this year so my focus will be on Craft Fairs, Etsy and other places where craftspeople sell their wares. Share your thoughts for this year's holiday shopping practices and any deals you find for this Cyber Monday! Click!

3 Comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I hope it is as big as they say it is...we'll see! Good luck to you and your awesome shop!
-10oneworld

Kim Caro said...

That is funny...best wishes.

Tracy said...

Hope you shop did great on Cyber Monday! I like the idea of Cyber Monday! I had one sale at by shop on Monday so not bad...LOL!...And I made an online purchase myself, so did contribute. This year we downsized the gift-giving a bit. And I try to do as much as handmade as possible. This year, sadly, for the first time in a while, we did have to go to a mall for a gift...it was awful! LOL! Off to see your new shop treats...Happy Days ((HUGS)) P.S. loving my new Walk in the Woods candles tin! :o)