Monday, January 12, 2009

Three Little Words



Well, it is officially that time of year again when the New Year has begun and we are all trying to keep resolutions and then possibly blow them be the end of the month. Oh, it also that time of year for thinking about the ones that you love. St. Valentine's Day is just over a month away and so that means I am bringing back my very popular trio of sensual and aphrodisiac oil filled candles.  "Three Little Words"™ is the trio candle gift set I created several years ago hoping to create a different and unique way to confess or express your love. So, I started with finding oils that helped convey that emotion by stirring our passion, aka, aphrodisiac oils.  I created 3 candles that each contained at least one of these oils and knew I was on the right track. Then I needed a clever phrase for the package and since I had created three unique blends at that point I focused on three words: I Love You. Well, that makes sense! What could make it better? Well, burning them together and having each one symbolize those words and the phrase as a whole. Each candle can be burned separately, of course, but are so much better together. Here are the three blends originally created for this package:

"Slow Dance" for "I" with Sandalwood, Patchouli and spices
"Afternoon Nap" for "Love" with Black Pepper and Lavender
"Sweethear" for "You" with Ylang Ylang and Nutmeg

All three candles come poured in a 3oz. glass holder and will last 30-35 hours each. They come wrapped in a white gift box and are ready to give to your loved one.  Each one of these scents is available in all my regular sizes year 'round and available on my website and in my Etsy shop.

0 Comments: