Saturday, March 27, 2010

Turn The Lights Out


Tonight, people all over this planet will take one hour to give our planet a much needed rest from electro-magnetic waves. Turning off lights, computers or unplugging electrical appliances or devices are all ways we give Planet Earth a nice break. Being a candle maker, I definitely enjoy this time to light my candles, meditate and just enjoy the quiet darkness. I encourage you to go through your house and turn off everything you can, light a naturally-scented, 100% beeswax or soy (or unscented) candle from your local natural foods store (or.....from me if you have one) and turn things off tonight!

2 Comments:

GREEN SPRINGS BODYWORKS said...

We turned out the lights and used your candles: Royal Couple, Play Time & Hugs and Kisses. Gabriel's Aunt makes the best candles, and I've tried many others. The whole house smelled heavenly!
I applied one of my masks and relaxed for a full hour, something I rarely get to do.

Gabriel's Aunt said...

Jo, I am so happy to hear that. You are such a valued customer and friend. Sounds like you really had a great night! Thanks for letting me know!! I, too, am LOVING all your products. I use them every day and the quality is 2nd to none!