Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A great event!




Thanks to all that showed up at the NorthWest Cellars Trunk Show this past Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I can still taste the amazing wines and chocolates! I was really excited to debut some new candles and perfumes there: "Currant" with Currant, Vanilla and Yuzu, "Lokum" with Lemon, Rose and Mint and "Torte" with Almond, Frangipani and Amber. They went over so well! Thanks to Betsey with EllieBluebell for coordinating this event with NorthWest Cellars. I had a great time. I have posted some pics from my table so enjoy and see you at the Etsy Rain event on May 8th!

3 Comments:

bonnie said...

Thanks again Nikki, for inviting me to join in on this. Was lots of fun. See you soon!

Gabriel's Aunt said...

You are welcome! I am so happy you were there!!

Ayala Moriel said...

Great display and sounds like such a fun event! Wish I could be there too and smell all your new candles. They sound yummy!
:-)