Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some mid-Summer yummies!

Wow, a month has gone by since my last post. Whew! I have been a busy gal. I wanted to share some new product info with you as they will be out very soon. First,  "Corbieres" perfume will be ready to sell by end of next week. This blend is my tribute to the beautiful notes of the wines that come from Corbieres (an appellation in the Languedoc region of France). The grapes grown here are known for their hints of Currant, Cocoa and various spices. I have blended 3 types of Ginger, Cardamom, Saffron, Black Currant and Cocoa for a rich, complex, fruity and spicy perfume. I love how it reminds me of a full-bodied, slightly sweet red wine. I am also finishing the newest candle in the Just For Fun line called "Biscotti". This is a really fun blend that has generous amounts of Almond, Ginger, Vanilla and topped of with some sparkling Lemon. Another great Summer candle and just sweet enough to satisfy those dessert lovers. As my cream perfume solids are becoming more and more popular, I am expanding that line to include a gorgeous Tuberose solid. This Tuberose is an intensely sweet single note perfume that will wear perfectly alone or layered with other natural perfumes. As with my other blends, the raw beeswax adds a lovely depth and honey note. The old votives are almost gone and the labels for the 2 ounce tins are in the works. I am excited for the new size as there is less packaging involved and less to throw away! They will be super portable and refillable. So, mid-Summer is packed with new goodies. Stay tuned for them coming in the next 2 weeks!

0 Comments: