Monday, June 7, 2010

Some improvements!

After feedback from customers over the past year, I have decided to discontinue my 1.5 ounce votives (seen above) for more practical 2 ounce travel tins. While the votives have been a good seller for me, I think you will enjoy being able to just light these candles and go. You won't have to search for a holder that fits or worry about an uneven burn. The tins will be a bit bigger in volume as well so you will get more candle! I will be phasing out the votives in the next month and introducing the tins at the end of the summer. If you are interested in buying the remaining votives I have a nice discount, then email me at info@gabrielsaunt.com or leave a comment here. I have 50 or so votives in stock in various scents. I am excited to make this improvement and think you will love the new size option!

0 Comments: